salam to everyone.
I want to ask a question regarding my condition. I do lack inner peace, I do try to pray recite Quran but my situation is not improving.
ANY SUGGESTION TO IMPROVE MY CONDITION?
assalamoalaikum brother. Dont try to pray, just do it and focus on it as well, when you read Quran, read a little bit but read with translation/ try to understand it. seek help/ guidance from Allah with all your heart. help people in need that can be a source of peace. try not to harm/hurt anyone at all, that can be a source of peace. may Allah guide us and give us peace
You must improve your imaan...
Here's 10 step to increase imaan:
Recognise and Repent
Perform Salah Regularly (Completing the five daily prayers, on time and according to the Sunnah, is an excellent way to increase our Iman.)
Engage in Dhikr
Carrying out Good Deeds
Making much dua (supplication)
Having Trust in Allah!
Here's signs of weak imaan:
• Committing sins and not feeling any guilt.
• Having a hard heart and no desire to read the Quran.
• Feeling too lazy to do good deeds, e.g. being late for salat
• Neglecting the Sunnah.
• Having mood swings, for instance being upset about petty things and bothered and irritated most of the time.
• Not feeling anything when hearing verses from the Quran, for example when Allah warns us of punishments and His promise of glad tidings.
• Finding difficulty in remembering Allah and making dhikr.
• Not feeling bad when things are done against the Shariah.
• Desiring status and wealth.
• Being mean and miserly, i.e. not wanting to part with wealth.
• Ordering others to do good deeds when not practising them ourselves.
• Feeling pleased when things are not progressing for others.
• Being concerned with whether something is haram or halal only; and not avoiding makroo (not recommended) things.
• Making fun of people who do simple good deeds, like cleaning the mosque.
• Not feeling concerned about the situation of Muslims.
• Not feeling the responsibility to do something to promote Islam.
• Being unable to deal with calamities, for instance crying and yelling in funerals.
• Liking to argue just for the sake of arguing without any proof.
• Becoming engrossed and very involved with dunya, worldly things, i.e. feeling bad only when losing something in terms of material wealth.
• Becoming engrossed and obsessive about ourselves.
Inshallah I hope it really helped dear.